LM Home | DOE Website
Building 111
Building History
Click image for low-res file  
CO-83-V-1 – View of Building 111 looking east-northeast. Building 111, built in 1953, was one of the first ten permanent structures on the Rocky Flats Plant. The building served as an entry point for site employees and housed a print shop and photography lab. (12/26/52)
(Hi-res [300 dpi])
CO-83-V-2 – View of site employees in the clock room checking-in. Employees were required to have a separate badge for each area of the site that they entered. (7/31/67)
(Hi-res [300 dpi])
CO-83-V-3 – View of offices in Building 111. Building 111 also housed a photography lab and a print shop. (11/28/62)
(Hi-res [300 dpi])