LM Home | DOE Website
Building 331
Building History
Click image for low-res file  
CO-83-Y-1 – View of emergency response vehicles parked outside Building 331, the vehicle maintenance garage and fire station. The original building was constructed in 1953 and was designed and used as a warehouse. Additions to the structure, including the fire department structure, were completed in 1967. (4/7/87)
(Hi-res [300 dpi])
CO-83-Y-2 – View of the dispatch office in Building 331. All sitewide fire alarm signals, including all fire phones, fire pull boxes, heat and smoke detectors, and suppression system flow alarms, are transmitted to the building 331 dispatcher’s office. (3/77)
(Hi-res [300 dpi])